Be prepared for your next career move: Foresight Career Innovation Seminar.
The Chicago Architecture Foundation is a nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing public interest and education in architecture and design. The Chicago Architecture Foundation presents a comprehensive program of tours, exhibitions, lectures, special events, and adult and youth education activities, all designed to enhance the public’s awareness and appreciation of Chicago’s outstanding architectural legacy.
- Responsible for selling CAF tour and program tickets to customers and members via phone orders and in person
- Responsible for learning the various tour and program offerings of CAF and be able to answer questions
- Be a point person for Guest Relations Associates on all database and ticketing systems necessary to support call center operations and conduct trouble-shooting as needed
- Proactively informs and sells customers on CAF tour and program offerings
- Provides support answering phones through a high volume call center hotline and assists with the monitoring of call volume
- Provides CAF customers and members an excellent level of customer service at all times and assists with escalated customer services issues.
- Assist Guest Relations Supervisor with training and scheduling of new Guest Relations Associates
- Provide trouble-shooting for customer issues regarding tours, programs, and ticketing related questions
- Works with the Guest Relations Supervisor to help resolve customer service-related issues in a timely manner
- Follow-up with and resolve customer questions, comments, and complaints
- Assists with box office sales and check-in
- Assists with membership enrollment and renewals
- Help in the identification of improving Call Center processes and procedures
- Provide support for Tours and Public Programs to monitor ticket inventory, accuracy of print and web information, and other customer information as needed
- Responsible for upkeep of the Call Center, Box Office and Guest Relations Desk area (including restocking of brochures, light cleaning, and other duties as assigned)
- Follows all standards, policies and procedures set forth by CAF and Guest Relations Supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree with an emphasis in Management or Hospitality is desirable
- Minimum of two years of working in a call center, box office, concierge desk, admissions or tourism office while providing a high level of customer service
- High level of comfort with technology is required
- Experience utilizing ticketing systems (Ticketmaster and Patron’s Edge) is required
- Prompt, courteous, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and consistent customer attitude
- Excellent communication skills are required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to maintain good working relationships with the public, CAF members, employees, docents, and volunteers
- Ability to work both independently and as part of team
- Detail oriented, ability to prioritize and multi-task, good decision-making and communication skills, maintains calmness under high pressure
- Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time
How to Apply:
Apply online here.