Be prepared for your next career move: Foresight Career Innovation Seminar.
An engineering consulting firm in downtown Chicago is looking for a Civil Engineer with 2-3 years experience. Need proficiency in several design software specifically within land development and water resource management.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering (EIT preferred)
- 2-3 years experience designing in AutoCAD
- Experience with at least one of the following water resource programs: Pond Pack, Hydroflow, HEC, TR-20
- Must also be experienced designing in Microstation
- Experience with land development and site design projects
How to Apply:
Please send an updated resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted shortly after your resume is received.
More information on this job posting here.