Be prepared for your next career move: Foresight Career Innovation Seminar.
The Energy Operations Associate assists in supporting CNT Energy’s customer programs and contributes to ongoing communication, education, and new research activities. A primary responsibility is the support of CNT Energy’s real-time electricity pricing programs. As part of the operations workgroup, the Associate works to maintain relationships with customers and assists in the accompanying production work. The Associate shares responsibility for the accurate documentation of these activities, especially as they relate to energy research projects.
- Provide customer support services
- Answering incoming phone, mail and electronic communications
- Providing information on energy programs and services
- Tracking and addressing customer comments, requests, and complaints using a customer relationship management database
- Assemble mailers, flyers, and event materials
- Support both incoming and outgoing mailings
- Support CNT Energy research projects, including assisting in the analysis of information using MS Access, such as developing databases to process survey information
- Perform other duties as required in assistance to and in cooperation with other CNT Energy staff.
- Learn and stay abreast of current dynamic energy pricing policies and processes
- Support the creation, review, and implementation of customer communications and education materials
- Support the program logistics. This includes working with our communications and marketing teams.
- Four year degree or equivalent experience in energy and/or environmental sciences
- Previous experience with direct customer service
- Exceptional organizational and coordination skills
- Ability to independently leverage critical thinking skills to address real world customer issues based on well-defined program guidelines
- A demonstrated attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work well independently and in a team setting
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
How to Apply:
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, and salary history to:
Human Resources Center for Neighborhood Technology
2125 W North Avenue
Chicago, IL 60647
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
Read full job description here.