Be prepared for your next career move: Foresight Career Innovation Seminar.
MidwestRoots is looking to hire a part-time Accounts Manager. The primary responsibility of the Account Manager will be to maintain and foster MidwestRoots’ relationship with its roster of current accounts, which includes specialty food stores, cheese shops, restaurants, and grocery stores. The majority of the Account Manager’s time will be spent making calls to MidwestRoots’ list of over 250 current accounts. This includes taking orders, checking in on products, collecting payments on overdue invoices, and offering general customer support (like giving advice on flavors, offering in-store demos, etc.).
MidwestRoots prides itself on its personal approach to sales, and we have strong relationships with our accounts. We’re looking for someone professional who has excellent customer service skills, who’s passionate about good food, and who can achieve a genuine connection with our accounts – optimizing our relationship with them. This position is a part-time position – 20-25 hours per week – with the possibility of developing into a full time position down the road. This position will also include a few additional duties like managing a demo calendar and coordinating with other staffers. There may be opportunity for creative endeavors like writing blog posts or designing marketing materials.
- Ability to foster and build relationships by email and phone
- Driven and motivated
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detail oriented: we track and record all our work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work self-directed and ask for help
- Enthusiasm and passion for sophisticated food sales
- Proficiency on Mac computers and Microsoft Office
- Great team player
- Flexibility to the curve balls that come up in a small business
How To Apply:
Read full job description here and apply.