Be prepared for your next career move: Foresight Career Innovation Seminar.
We seek a farmer to manage our harvest.
- Harvesting, washing, properly storing, and packing produce to provide our CSA, markets, and wholesale accounts with high quality, fresh vegetables
- Accurate and timely record keeping
- Hiring and overseeing work of volunteers and seasonal employees on the harvest crew
- Maintaining harvest equipment and supplies
- Maintaining cleanliness of coolers and pack shed
- Developing and following our Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) plan
- Helping with field duties on the farm as required
- Experience managing personnel/ farm crew
- At least 3 years full-time experience working on a Community Supported Agriculture farm or vegetable farm in the Midwest.
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written
- A keen eye for the importance of detail within the context of “the big picture”
- Enthusiasm for organic agriculture
Send resume and cover letter to Christina Goy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary starts at $22,000.