Leading Energy Management service provider in the multifamily industry is seeking Director of Energy Management and Sustainability. Responsibilities include creation and management of strategic energy management and sustainability plans for clients, energy auditing, capital project energy analysis, energy-related due diligence and utility budgeting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) in Engineering or closely related field from four-year accredited college or university plus four (4) years of Energy Management and Sustainability related experience
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM) designation from the Association of Energy Engineers
- LEED AP designation from the U.S. Green Building Council
- Certification as an Energy Auditor a Plus
- Ability to multi task and prioritize project workload
- Detail oriented
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents
- Ability to respond to common inquires or complaints from clients, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, clients, public groups, and/or boards of directors
Cover letter should include:
- Discuss their experience creation and management of strategic energy management and sustainability plans for clients, energy auditing, capital project energy analysis, energy-related due diligence and utility budgeting
- Successes in their career in the energy field
- How they will add value to this position
Learn more and apply here.