This position is responsible for providing support to Energy Advisors ensuring that information is accurate, files are maintained and continuously reviewed, and provides continuous communication with business contacts. This position is additionally responsible for managing customer grant processing, informing energy advisors of expiring grants and applications, and assisting customers and clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate with Energy Advisors to ensure proper organization of files, paperwork, and data entry as well as communication to the business contacts.
• Assist customers with understanding how to participate in programs, how to get project incentives, and coordinating paperwork and applications.
• Maintain, update, and add entries to the program databases accurately. This may require contacting clients and trade allies.
• Establish proper organization and maintain a proper project file system.
• Help maintain and update additional program spreadsheets relating to project tracking and scheduling of work.
• Assist trade allies and customers to ensure they have the correct information and marketing materials to promote the energy efficiency incentives.
• Provide assistance with customer service, scheduling and other issues as needed.
• Answer the telephone and assist with mailing materials when needed.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Three years of previous office experience.
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
• Strong customer service and communication skills.
• Must be able to handle a wide work variety and work in a fast paced environment.
• Must be a detail-oriented, organized, self-starter, and have an ability to prioritize workload.
• Ability to identify and resolve project application issues with customers and trade allies.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Strong data entry skills in entering information in tracking systems/databases.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with customers, clients and employees.
• Ability to analyze and interpret data and solve practical problems.
• Knowledge of mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages and ratios.
To apply for this job click here.