The Program Manager ensures seamless team project management and development, program delivery, and quality control and evaluation. The Program Manager serves as the primary liaison with clients and stakeholders and is responsible for ensuring timely communication, consistent work flow and high quality deliverables.
- Manage multiple projects to ensure high quality deliverables and on time and on budget completion
- Manger technical and project staff to complete deliverables
- Identify, lead and implement projects and/or project tasks as part of a project team
- Work to conceive and develop proposals and engage team members in proposal development
- Lead team planning and implementation meetings
- Define outcomes and expectations based on project requirements.
- Develop work plans with tasks, timeframes, milestones, resources, and dependencies
- Anticipate potential problems and institutes controls and contingency plans to address them
- Provide management supervision, coaching and mentorship to project staff and department interns
- Develop and maintain key professional affiliations in support of organizational and professional development goals
- Identify program partners and collaborates across boundaries to meet common objectives
- Maintain effective communication with clients and stakeholders managing and meeting project expectations
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in science or related field with Master’s degree desirable
- At least 7 years of overall professional experience
- Strategic, excellent organizational skills, self-starter, motivated and enjoy working in a team environment
- Demonstrated success developing and evaluating program models, and selecting and successfully operationalizing innovative programs
- Proficient in using technology as a management reporting tool and experience working with information technology staff to develop and implement program evaluation systems
- Strong project management skills managing complex, multi-faceted projects resulting in measurable successes and program growth
- Experience in managing and motivating people to meet high performance standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to details
All Delta employees are:
- Innovative and creative problem solvers
- Reliable and take pride in the quality of their work
- Adaptable and prepare for problems and opportunities in advance
- Collaborative and strongly value their working relationships
Delta is a center of innovation that creates market opportunities to achieve environmental sustainability and economic development. We work with a wide range of client partners in the Great Lakes region who are seeking sustainable strategies and solutions to today’s environmental and economic challenges.
We tackle the hard problems using creative approaches that value natural resources, foster
energy efficiency, and reduce and clean the waste stream. We design and build high impact
programs and provide innovative business solutions that help create jobs and foster economic growth. We are a data driven organization that produces measurable and impactful solutions.
Delta offers its employees a competitive salary with a robust benefits package that includes generous vacation/sick leave, 401k, and medical, dental & vision insurance. Delta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please email cover letter with salary requirements and resume as one pdf to:
firstname.lastname@example.org subject line: Program Manager Position
No phone calls, please.